Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Guess What



Ok, so I'm on the east coast now. This past weekend I was in DC and we got 20 inches of snow. Now I'm back in Brrrooklyn and there's like 10,000 inches. I'm kind of over it. But on the bright side, I got all my homework done, finished my taxes, and listened to the Penguin Prison remix of "I Am Not a Robot." See below. If you find yourself locked indoors like I have, it's good to make sure you have the correct provisions. In other news, there's a song called Minimal Elvis and I'm not sure who it's by and where to get it, but I found it on Youtube. Let me know if you have seen this person.


Marina and the Diamonds - I Am Not a Robot (Penguin Prison remix) - removed by request

3 comments:

Ron Caddigan said...

It also comes up listed as a Noze Fever Bootleg on youtube. Maybe it's just the power of suggestion but it certainly sounds like their bag.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Crab8CacVRI&feature=related

Nabocough said...

I don't know. I don't think that it's Noze. If it was, I think we would have known.

Ron Caddigan said...

Word. I certainly trust you guys. Absolutely love the blog, by the way!