Tuesday, April 13, 2010

whoiswhosheis?



Well, a couple of months ago, Albie referred to a viral campaign that had everyone going nuts. Today I was a little bored so I decided to check it out again (actually now that I think of it, I must have been subconsciously thinking about it a propos of a drunken conversation I was having this weekend). It seems the teasing has continued. Many guesses have been wagered from Christina Aguilera to Little Boots. Judging from the most reason posts of "iamwhoiam" on youtube, it's neither. Check recent full lengths posted on youtube here and here (this last one is awesome).

Another wager has it that this is Jonna Lee. I had no idea who she was, but as could be expected, she's Swedish. Her music on myspace doesn't sound much like the above video, or the recently posted ones, but if you look at her nose in "o," it seems like it could be the same person.


The campaign seems to be drenched in either clues or vague personal references. There is a theme of 6's: 6 strawberries, 6 crosses. Drawings of animals are posted in each video. In any case, I like where it's going.

2 comments:

Kili said...

COuld it be Fever Ray??

Nabocough said...

I doubt it. Doesn't sound like her.