Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Restless Desire


Lately I feel like doing a lot of stuff and not a lot at all. Like wanting to write a letter to the Iranian embassy and asking to express my utmost concern for the violent eruptions during protests in their country, getting myself a green band, buying a little notebook in order to put all my ideas down on paper about everything that goes on in my head, looking into planning my vacation, etc. Summer is having a good effect on me in my positive mood but not in an execution that would maintain it. In any case, here's a couple of songs to keep your ears occupied:

The Lowbrows - Dream In The Desert (Flight Facilities Remix) (alt)
Marina & The Diamonds - I Am Not A Robot (The Aspirins Remix For My Children Remix) (alt)

P.S. That is the 30th Anniversary Mobile Suit Gundam 60 ft life-size replica (RX-78-2 for those who are fans of the series). If you are in Japan, go check it out.

P.P.S. How cool is it that it glows at nite?!?

No comments: