Friday, August 21, 2009

What's Everywhere and Nowhere?



If you were wondering, the answer to the question of the title of this post is the Psychemagick remix of Fleetwood Mac's "Everywhere." Rob da Bank dropped this gem a couple of weeks ago and so far, I can find no trace of it other than his show. I've gleaned little information about Psychemagick, though I'm not even positive it's the same band as the one that remixed this track (it was spelled differently on the Blue Room's tracklisting). They're from the UK and they have some pretty dope songs, including a dubbed cover of one of Let There's favorite Italo Disco songs, Skydiver by Neon. Check them out and click below. The remix is a radio rip I did myself, you won't find it anywhere else.

Fleetwood Mac - Everywhere (Psychemagick remix)
(alt)

Bonus:

Neon - Skydiver (alt)

No comments: