Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Every time I Look Into Your Eyes I See WTF



Ok maybe I'm just not letting the music to hit me, but it seems like Tiga's Mind Dimension is a bit overhyped. I won't lie, I can't wait for his new stuff to drop and I can imagine this particular song feeling different on a dance floor, but until that happens for me, I'm gonna remain skeptical and very puzzled. One sure thing we can say for Tiga is that he does look out for us, promoting "Mind Dimension 1" in stream at Ohh! Crapp and allowing LAFriendly to post"Mind Dimension 2" as an exclusive. For those who are rather lazy or just like giving us the hits, we'll host it for a lil' bit:

Tiga - Mind Dimension 2 (Soulwax Version)

In other news, as most of you know, the US crowd is preparing for Halloween, and for the kids that means candy, for the adults that means parties....and shows. Here in the southwest part of the country, LA happens to be hosting the best concert of the year I'm not going to (sold out) and a 'Sin City' is having one of my favorite artists at another massive outing that I can't get to. I thought I was gonna have no sort of Halloween excitement, and then I saw that The Toxic Avenger and Franki Chan are gonna be in San Diego this Friday for the festivities, so I find myself graced by luck once more:

The Toxic Avenger - Escape (Damage Remix)
Franki Chan SXSW DJ Mix

In any case, if you happen to be going to any of these shows, I wish you a good, safe time with lots of chainsaw accidents, ouija board resurrections and Barack Obama/Sarah Palin costume hating.

No comments: