Friday, November 14, 2008

Finally, Miami is Horrifed


I've been waiting for so long and it's only a few days away now. To say Miami Horror's Bravado is highly anticipated is a disservice to the artist and to the work. The demo for Summerfest 86 often streamed in my computer, and the original Don't Be On With Her quickly became one of my favorite songs ever, not to mention the many remixes he's done (I'm gonna say around 15).

To get you psyched, I decided to post a couple of goodies I found at OhhCrapp: a widget with all of the songs from Bravado, and the awesomely nickaracadish video for Don't Be On With Her. Check it out:





Miami Horror - Don't Be On With Her (Official Music Video) from Moop Jaw on Vimeo.

And to get you guys even more hyped up here is his original Don't Be On With Her, as well as Summerfest 86. Enjoi:

Miami Horror - Don't Be On With Her
(old version)(192kpbs)
Miami Horror - Summerfest 86' (128 kpbs)

Please support Miami Horror and buy this fantastic EP, I know I will.

No comments: